I remember when I was 17 and £75 a week was a lot of money, but now £500 just doesn't seem enough. Don't get me wrong I have a good wage but I still have nothing left at the end of the month. It's crazy but we all live to our means and although I get more money I still seem to want to spend rather than save.
What if I could have so much money I couldn't spend it. Now that would be great, but unrealistic as I'm not a super star who can sing, or I'm not lucky enough to win the lottery. I know I sound like I feel sorry for myself, and I know that other people in the world are worse off, but that's me. Maybe I'm selfish, well yes I probably am. But ask yourself, are you any different. Aren't we all jealous of those people who have everything and more? We all want the big house the holiday home and the flashy car.
I am constantly looking for ways to better myself and to be honest I haven't found it. But I have found something that has me excited. I have found the Forex market or the Foreign exchange market. Now I know nothing about it but I have downloaded a forex robot to my PC. Call me a sucker but that's me. Anyway for the first time I think I might have hope.
I paid a small fee for the program, but then over the years I have spent a fortune on money making schemes, so I thought another money making scheme that doesn't work won't be the end of the world. Now I'm lazy and I'll admit that, so most schemes are way of my expectations, but this one allows me to do nothing basically. Brilliant, just what I want. Now I'm only writing this for other people in my situation, lazy but want to make some extra money.
I downloaded this robot and opened a demo account on a forex broker site and let it run. Amazingly I didn't have to do anything and made a 50% profit. The demo account was $5000 and by the end of the month it was $7561. I'm going to put $1000 in a live account next week and see what happens, but if it does as the demo did I will be over the moon. Free money is something I have wanted ever since I realised I didn't want to work for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment